Professional Organizing Services:
Organizing Services in Residential Settings:
- Home (all areas within the home)
- Outbuildings (sheds, pole barns, etc.)
- Moving (packing, unpacking, staging, estate work, etc.)
Organizing Services to Assist Older Adults:
- Downsizing/ Life Transitions
- Packing/Unpacking (including team move jobs)
- Paperwork management
- Modifications and Referral Resource for services in the community
Organizing Services for those with Mental and Physical Challenges/Chronic Disorganization:
- Developmental Disabilities (Autism, etc.)
- Chronic Disease/Illness
- Physical Challenges
- and more………..
Organizing Services in Personal Work Spaces:
- Home Office
- Work Setting (offices, cubicles, electronic/technology, etc.)
Home Office Support:
- Filing system set up, routine filing, paperwork flow, agenda/calendar, electronic/technology, etc.
- Speaking services are offered for groups/events. Various topics on organization, simplifying, hoarding behavior and more. Call/email for more details and rates. 616-554-3175
- “Plan.Prepare.Simplify.“- Susie Marsh has partnered with Beth Mans, Senior Real Estate Specialist from Greenridge Realty, and Catherine Jacobs, Estate Planning Attorney with The West Michigan Estate Planning Center, to speak to groups about Life Transitions for Older Adults. Getting prepared for the changes that come with growing older including estate planning, selling your home and downsizing/decluttering are discussed. Q & A time is offered at the end of the presentation for you to learn more how you can “Plan. Prepare. Simplify”. Contact Us today to schedule your presentation!
Email/Text and Phone Coaching:
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly and other options available.
- Ongoing support for chronic disorganization challenges.
- Paperwork management (filing, sorting, etc.)